ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Problems keying out shiny black products

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ansar azizProblems keying out shiny black products
by on Feb 19, 2015 at 7:31:52 pm

I have been using the latest version of premiere pro and am very new to editing video. The product that I am editing is ceramic tiles. The issue that I am getting is that I am using green screen so upon using ultra key then using matte generation I am unable to find the correct mix of highlights and shadows etc for a good key. I have done a lot of videos for tiles and am happy with the results so far but am struggling with mostly anything black and especially if its shiny and black. I would really appreciate some advice on what I am doing wrong.

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Problems keying out shiny black products
by on Feb 19, 2015 at 8:29:01 pm

Please post a picture to show the trouble you are having.

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors

Return to posts index

ansar azizRe: Problems keying out shiny black products
by on Feb 28, 2015 at 12:43:51 pm

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply If you supply me your email address I can send you a link to the video I am trying to edit using adobe premiere.

The majority of videos I am have done already I dont have an issue with so any advice would be greatly appreaciated.

Maybe if you could try and edit out all the green screen yet maintain the features and characteristics of the tile then can advise me further.

My email address is

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved