ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Title section in Source is different than in Timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve BrameTitle section in Source is different than in Timeline
by on Feb 15, 2015 at 4:22:22 pm

Why would a 13 frame section of a title be only 5 frames long when dropped into a Timeline?

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia GeForce GTX 770 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID0 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * Adobe CC * QuickTime 7.7.5
-------------------------------------------
"98% of all computer issues can be solved by simply pressing 'F1'."
Steve Brame
creative illusions Productions

Return to posts index

Tim KolbRe: Title section in Source is different than in Timeline
by on Feb 17, 2015 at 4:43:39 am

I'm intrigued by the question, but it's kind of a Schrodinger's Cat kind of question without some detail.

Do you have a Title in the Source Window? From the PPro Title Tool?

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Video Producer at I-CAR

Return to posts index

Steve BrameRe: Title section in Source is different than in Timeline
by on Feb 17, 2015 at 11:54:26 am
Last Edited By Steve Brame on Feb 17, 2015 at 11:54:55 am

Hey Tim,

I even have visual aids!

However, I guess it was just a temporary glitch, since it seems to be performing correctly now. Strange, for a few days I had to jockey the size of a selection of a title in the Source monitor to get the correct length for it when dragged to Timeline. Finally just started dragging a much longer section down the resize it there.

The weirdest part was, it wasn't a frame for frame thing. I could change the Source selection by a frame, and drag it down and it would still be the same length as before. It would take shortening the Source version several frames to even shorten it 1 frame when dragged down.

Oh well...

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia GeForce GTX 770 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID0 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * Adobe CC * QuickTime 7.7.5
Steve Brame

Return to posts index

Tim KolbRe: Title section in Source is different than in Timeline
by on Feb 17, 2015 at 12:25:59 pm

You probably set up the in/out in the sequence to illustrate the length of the clip?

(Otherwise I see a 3 point edit with an out on the source and in/out on the sequence?)

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Video Producer at I-CAR

Return to posts index

Steve BrameRe: Title section in Source is different than in Timeline
by on Feb 17, 2015 at 12:29:59 pm

[Tim Kolb] "You probably set up the in/out in the sequence to illustrate the length of the clip?"

Correct!

Steve Brame

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]