ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Igor AndradeHow to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 8, 2015 at 7:34:55 pm

I am relatively new using Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas wore before, I'm adapting ...

I am trying to edit a multicam 4 tracks, my computer is not the best (i5 - 4gb ram - 1gb randeon) but in Vegas I always managed to edit, and even more tracks ...

My current problem is: how can I pre-render the video tracks in a low resolution so I can edit without lag?
(in Vegas there is a tool called Dynamic RAM preview, when I pressed SHIFT + B and he pre-render all tracks in the desired quality so I could edit without lag... is there any similar option in the premiere?

every time I try to pre-render tracks in premiere it does not pre-render all tracks, and multicam monitor shows the video in real Resolution ... causing much lag.

someone could give me a hint?

Return to posts index

Nils WelterRe: How to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 8, 2015 at 9:01:23 pm

You Can change the playback resolution in source and program monitor from full to 1/2 or 1/4. This can help.
That feature is only for Speed up realtime playback. If you render or Export, it will ne done in full rez.

Nils Welter
Adobe Certified Instructor - Premiere Pro

CBC Cologne Broadcasting Center
Cologne, Germany

Return to posts index

Igor AndradeRe: How to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 8, 2015 at 9:11:28 pm

Even in 1/4 it has much lag, i tried to set sequence preview resolution in 240p... but in the multicam monitor premiere does not follow de sequence preview resolution =/

Return to posts index

Shane RossRe: How to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 9, 2015 at 2:31:35 am

Adobe is a RAM and Processor hog. If you want smooth playback, especially of native media...you need a beefy machine with fast processors, lots of RAM, and a good graphic card. Editing will be easier if you convert your footage to low res proxy...not render...convert. Not sure how to do this and then relink later....Premiere isn't as suited to that as Avid and FCX are.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: How to pre-render multicam tracks in Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 9, 2015 at 4:52:14 am

[Shane Ross] "Not sure how to do this and then relink later....Premiere isn't as suited to that as Avid and FCX are."

Make the media offline and relink. It isn't that hard really.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]