ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Selecting multiple items in Premiere Pro CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ramin Mohammadalikhani
Selecting multiple items in Premiere Pro CS6
on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:47:17 pm

I thought it wasn't possible until I saw a video on Youtube where we see the speaker selects multiple non-sequential items in the asset panel. However, I am not sure if he was using CS6 or CC.
By holding the shift key, selecting one item and then another item down the list selects these two items as well as every items between the two (lists in PP are alphabetically ordered). However, I cannot find a way to select items without being forced to select all other items in between.

Is it possible to do this in CS6?

I did a search online and couldn't find an answer. The search results only talk about holding the shift key while selecting.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Selecting multiple items in Premiere Pro CS6
on Feb 8, 2015 at 12:32:33 am

Why not do a test? Try selecting muliple items when holding down the Shift, Control, and Command buttons, and see what the difference is.

Also, are you aware that you can open the keyboard command palate to see and/or change every keyboard command?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Ramin Mohammadalikhani
on Feb 8, 2015 at 12:40:45 am

I already tried different combination of modifying keys that I could think of and none worked. I also checked the keyboard shortcuts and couldn't find any. However, as in the Youtube video, there seems to be a way to do it though it may only be possible in CC not CS6.

Return to posts index

Ramin Mohammadalikhani
on Feb 8, 2015 at 2:19:45 am

I found the answer: it works by holding only the ctrl key down while selecting items.

The reason I didn't find it first was because I believed any combination of modifiers should include the shift key which was not the case.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]