ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

How to sync & edit multi-cam already in a timeline with more than 15 tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eddie PotrosHow to sync & edit multi-cam already in a timeline with more than 15 tracks
by on Jan 30, 2015 at 12:57:31 am

Hi all,
I really need some help with this & much appreciated in advance. I have a timeline (music video) with over 15 video tracks (& audio for each) and don't think sync by audio would work in PR or PluralEyes because some clips don't have the same audio (people talking louder than music) and I've laid the tracks close enough to where they should be for sync but not sure what to do to speed things up?

Do I just watch each clip, line it up with the main audio and then figure out which one(s) to keep? I'd love to see/edit the tracks in the multi-cam view (at least 9 to start with since that's the max) and do the cuts from there to match the song.

The closest thing I can think of now is to
1- enter each clip I already made cuts to (in and out but on the main timeline)
2- and actually add markers or in & outs (would have in/out I guess by now since it's on the main timeline)
3- then find the clips in the project panel (delete every other clip not being used in the timeline?),
4- right click & select 9 at a time
5- and sync using markers and that would give me the multicam view

so is this the only/best way to do this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved