ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

DJI Phantom Vision 2 + - Render settings???

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew SonbergDJI Phantom Vision 2 + - Render settings???
by on Jan 12, 2015 at 9:13:42 pm

Hello all,

I've been messing around with the settings for a while now and I can't seem to get a project to render out that has the same quality as the original raw video. I keep feeling like I should be getting better quality compression, so I was trying to just go back and render out the file at it's highest quality first to see if I could even do that. So far, I'm getting rather blocky and crappy quality.

Windows Explorer says that the data rate for each raw file is roughly 13kbps. Is that reliable?

Should I just match the sequence settings and then compress from there in Sorenson? Keep in mind that I simply did a drag and drop in order to set the sequence settings based on the raw file, so I would think they should match perfectly. No?

I've checked the "Source:" specs to make sure I'm matching them up correctly as well.

Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.97
Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Do I need to stay away from the Main Profile and Level settings?
Render at maximum depth?

How bout just pointing me in the direction of a very good render settings page/article that I can study up on? I've been fiddling with this stuff for years and never seem to get it quite right!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved