ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Disappears & Error code: [/cloudroom/releases/2014.09/shared/adobe/dvamediatypes/src/ticktime.cpp-290]

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Isaac BrillantAudio Disappears & Error code: [/cloudroom/releases/2014.09/shared/adobe/dvamediatypes/src/ticktime.cpp-290]
by on Jan 12, 2015 at 3:32:08 pm

My audio has disappeared and I've looked all over the web for a solution.
The clips still appear in the timeline, sometimes with waveforms, sometimes without, but never with sound. When I match frame and open the file in the source monitor, sometimes it plays with sound and sometimes not, sometimes with waveforms, sometimes without. If - when it does play with sound - I drag it to the timeline to replace the clip missing audio, it will play audio, but the next time I open the project it will have disappeared again.

I also keep getting this error and am wondering if its related. Sometimes it causes PPro to crash and sometimes it doesnt:

Here's a pic:

Does anyone have any idea what this error means? I dont see it online anywhere.

Return to posts index

Isaac BrillantRe: Audio Disappears & Error code: [/cloudroom/releases/2014.09/shared/adobe/dvamediatypes/src/ticktime.cpp-290]
by on Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34:04 pm
Last Edited By Isaac Brillant on Jan 12, 2015 at 3:37:46 pm

I forgot to mention that I am running Mountain Lion and am editing on CC, but I also upgraded to CC2014 to see what would happen and I have the same problem there.

So far I tried:

Deleting the media caches
Deleting preview files
uninstalling and reinstalling PPro CC
uninstalling and reinstalling PPro CC2014
creating a new project and importing the old project into the new one.
exporting XMLs from the sequences without audio and reimporting them into CC2014.
Importing those same sequences directly from an earlier project, using Media Browser.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved