ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CC 2014.2 update rolling back a sequence?!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shahar VigmanPremiere Pro CC 2014.2 update rolling back a sequence?!
by on Jan 11, 2015 at 11:37:03 am

Woke up to PPCC 2014 acting very bed on a session I was working on last week (screen flickers, skipping image etc., it was working perfectly when I last saved it)

after nothing else worked, I did the worst thing possible and checked for updates.
although PPCC still loads the session, it seems to load an older version of it.
for the final edit session I have, color mattes and an audio file( final mix I received) are missing from the timeline, although they are present in the Project window (that audio file was the last thing added to the project and timeline, checked for sync, saved and closed until today)
it's even worse with other safety saves I have, opening these sessions sow the timeline as I first synced it, or with very minimal out-takes edit I did for the client.

this only happens on this session, and not others that I have lying around my drive. it isn't something special, 3 video streams, a matte background (now missing), 3 audio streams and some color and a short clip linked from AME (also updated in the process)

taking the exact same session files (copy to USB HD) to our other machine with the previous version, the session works flawlessly, everything is there as I left it the other day.

Any idea anyone? I only started working in Premiere Pro since CC was introduced, and had no issues at all when updating versions, even while open projects going on.

Win7 pro
Premiere Pro CC updated to 2014.2 from 2014.1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved