ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

no keyboard shortcut for adjusting volume keyframes on clips in timeline???

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas Natteauno keyboard shortcut for adjusting volume keyframes on clips in timeline???
by on Jan 10, 2015 at 1:25:25 am

In Final Cut Pro 7, I remember that we could assign keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the gain levels of audio clips in the timeline.

In Premiere Pro CC, there's a keyboard shortcut for changing the volume level of the entire clip. But how about when you set multiple keyframes within the audio clips in the timeline, is there no keyboard shortcut that allows you to nudge the volume up and down for each keyframe set?

This is a feature I used so often when adjusting the volume level of audio clips in FCP7. I'm surprised this keyboard shortcut feature isn't available for such a widely used task as audio level adjustment to individual clips in the timeline.

Return to posts index

Massimo Alberto CroceRe: no keyboard shortcut for adjusting volume keyframes on clips in timeline???
by on Jan 10, 2015 at 12:22:53 pm

"g" on the keyboard (if you have premiere pro default keyboard short cut) to adjust the gain of the clip in time line.

Massimo Alberto Croce
Video Editor, Colorist, Pro Tools Editor
massimoalberto.croce@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Peter GarawayRe: no keyboard shortcut for adjusting volume keyframes on clips in timeline???
by on Jan 11, 2015 at 11:50:31 pm

Hi Nicholas,

In the Keyboard short panel search for Nudge Volume. There you will find assignable shortcuts for nudging the volume 1 or 3 -/+DB.

You can click and select multiple keyframes or drag and select and adjust all at the same time.

Hope this help!

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]