ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Source Monitor is shownig multicam rather than single clip in the channel

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miguel DeySource Monitor is shownig multicam rather than single clip in the channel
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 11:08:21 pm
Last Edited By Miguel Dey on Dec 29, 2014 at 11:43:16 pm

When I got to double click a multicam clip in my sequences timeline my source window now behaves like a multicam window, showing all the clips in the multicam sequence rather than just the single selected clip. Basically my source window is now behaving like a multicam window. This is driving me pretty crazy. I'm not sure if I hit a shortcut key by accident to do that but I cant seem to find the option to take it back to normal behavior.

I trashed all preferances and tried pressing every key on the keyboard but the behavior is still there.

Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Sebastian SanderRe: Source Monitor is shownig multicam rather than single clip in the channel
by on Dec 30, 2014 at 12:07:01 pm

Hey Miguel.
Is your source monitor set to composite video?
The only way I get a multicam view in the source monitor is to double click a multicam sequence in the project window.
If you just double click on a normal video file, does it show this as multicam as well?

Kind regards
Sebastian

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]