ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

can't find Premier Pro 8.2 update

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Wattcan't find Premier Pro 8.2 update
by on Dec 22, 2014 at 4:16:45 pm

When I open Creative Cloud it shows all my programs are up to date, but they are all 8.1. If I go to the downloads page, Adobe.com - New downloads, Premier Pro 8.2 doesn't show up there either. Current versions of ME, AE & SG are there, but no Premier pro.

What am I missing?

Thx...Jim Watt

Producer/DP, HD series, "Discoveries...America", "Discoveries...Ireland", "Discoveries...Spain",
"Discoveries...Argentina", Discoveries...India", "Discoveries...Asia", "Discoveries...Africa"

Return to posts index

Ryan BerdinkaRe: can't find Premier Pro 8.2 update
by on Dec 22, 2014 at 11:03:56 pm

Couple of tips that have worked for me…

Follow the steps listed here to rename the "AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat" file: https://forums.adobe.com/message/6805379
This should get the updates to start appearing within the Creative Cloud application.

Additionally, the creator of this post keeps it updated with all the manual update links from Adobe. Great to keep bookmarked!
http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2014-updates-links-mac.html

Hope that helps!

Return to posts index

Jim WattRe: can't find Premier Pro 8.2 update
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 6:11:08 pm

Thanks Ryan. That did the trick.

jw

Producer/DP, HD series, "Discoveries...America", "Discoveries...Ireland", "Discoveries...Spain",
"Discoveries...Argentina", Discoveries...India", "Discoveries...Asia", "Discoveries...Africa"

Return to posts index

Dennis RadekeRe: can't find Premier Pro 8.2 update
by on Dec 24, 2014 at 10:45:18 am

It's because you didn't spell Premiere Pro correctly....

If what Ryan said doesn't set you straight, let us know. Perhaps one easier thing to do is quit and relaunch the Creative Cloud application which will ping the server on reboot for any updates.

Dennis - Adobe guy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]