Source clips were MXF from Canon C500, imported fine, edited okay until I started splitting and l-cutting, when suddenly red frames appeared in timeline thumbnails and/or exports.
Clearing cache and restarting helped. Some exports were clean some were not. Some exports choked with a compile error. Frankly that is preferable since it saves me the time of having to QC every frame of the output.
Am planning a complete hard drive wipe, new OS, new CC install to see if it helps but if my only solution is to transcode C500 footage before importing, then I'll save the $50 a month and go back to FC7.
on Dec 24, 2014 at 9:24:09 pm Last Edited By David Gaudio on Dec 24, 2014 at 9:26:04 pm
I had this issue last year with one of the CC versions, but it was fixed in whatever version came out first in 2015. It was a critical error for me as the show I was editing promos for was all MXF-based.
No MXF issues with CC 2014 for me. I hope your problem is resolved quickly.
BTW I didn't have to wipe my hard drive at all; just the update from the beginning of this year did the trick.