ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Audio will only go to one track after changing settings, making voice overs impossible?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Midway C.jAudio will only go to one track after changing settings, making voice overs impossible?
by on Dec 12, 2014 at 10:57:27 am
Last Edited By Midway C.j on Dec 12, 2014 at 11:17:48 am

EDIT: It seems to do all this when I use DVCPROHD, why is that?

I've posted here a few times before with some luck, and hoped I could get some help again but it's... really weird.

I make Youtube Video Guides and some LPs for fun because I'm disabled and video editing is something I always loved to do. I wasn't getting great quality though so I went to this video and used these settings to improve my quality:

(Video then picture)

I don't know what could be causing it to only want to do the one track, but I've exported with these settings and the quality is what I'm looking for and it's been hard trying to find a setting that works for my videos. Especially since I have to upscale some 3DS footage as at the moment it's the main system I make videos on.

I've tried similar setting but they left my footage looking fuzzy, these ones seem perfect for gameplay.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what could be doing it, or a different setting that may work well since it was actually a Video Game reviewer who suggested this site to me so I know there are a few here.

It's really bothering me since I'm sitting on top of a load of footage ready to be edited and I want them to be in the best quality they can be, and I'm tired of looking at the video quality of the stuff I have up now knowing how much better I can do.

Youtube is just a hobby for me and not my job so holding off on videos isn't going to hurt me, but video editing is one of my favorite hobbies and it's about the only hobby I can do right now because I'm recovering from back surgery and have so many restrictions. I really miss it so absolutely any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved