ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Issues (Conforming?)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben KeesAudio Issues (Conforming?)
by on Dec 11, 2014 at 10:38:12 pm

I am having a problem with premiere where the audio of the majority of my video clips does not work. It is not silent, every second or so the audio jumps forward, like it just skipped a second or so, and then about halfway through every clip they go silent. The project I'm working on has several hundred separate clips, the vast majority of them being AVCHD, and it took a few hours for the audio to conform. While it was still conforming, I tried playing back a couple of clips that had been having this problem when I had first put them into premiere, and I could play back the audio normally, which is why I think it is a problem with conforming.

This is not only for the AVCHD files, I have several .mov and .mp4 files in the project as well. What is strange is that I have several .mov files that have working audio in premiere, and several that don't. I can see no difference between their audio formatting either. This has happened to me before with XDCAM footage as well.

This seems like a problem without a clear solution, but if anyone has experienced this, or knows anything about where to start looking any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved