ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Sony F55 workflow Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bur CiSony F55 workflow Premiere
by on Dec 8, 2014 at 12:44:36 am

Howdy all,

So I'm having a bit of an issue trying to get a rhythm going for Sony F55 workflows in CC started. Firstly, I know that I can import the native files from the f55 camera and work with them directly. What I'd like to know is how I could set up a proxy for 4k footage, perhaps as a 1080p sequence, in order to add all the necessary effects and color correction without slowing my rig down. There are no plug-ins for the sony f55 for CC so should I just create a 1080p sequence and then relink to a 4k sequence? If so, when doing so should I set the clips to the frame size or should I scale to frame size?

Also, I am working with footage shot at 50fps. The sequence is set to 25FPS and so far there are only a few clips that I interpreted to 25 FPS in order to achieve the slow-mo effect. The others are supposed to be set in regular motion but due to the fact they are shot in 50FPS, they all just play to fast and I'm not sure how to set them to 25FPS as if they were shot that way. By that I mean, some clips I just want them to be 25fps without slowmo.

Can anyone help? I need to get this out by Wednesday and I am kind of at a stand still. Also, if anyone can link me a video for exporting this type 4k I'd appreciate it!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved