ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

2014.1 Release Bugs

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Buddy Brett Ramker2014.1 Release Bugs
by on Dec 4, 2014 at 2:45:45 pm
Last Edited By Buddy Brett Ramker on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:08:50 pm

Good Morning Creative Cow,

Before submitting an official bug report to Adobe regarding some new bugs I seem to have discovered in the 2014.1 release, I wanted to see if any other users are having similar issues.

1) The window panels no longer undock/dock via the tabs in the upper right hand corner. I can no longer simply drag panels where I need them to go. I can click and select undock from the dropdown, but there is no way to place them once I have done this.

2) When trying to export a Quicktime H.264, I can't select anything but uncompressed audio. MP4 H.264 works fine, but honestly that compression look like shit.

3) When I choose match source on my export, it defaults to lower field instead of progressive every time.

And last but not least, Premiere picking render fights with certain source material. In this case a film flash with a blend mode and opacity keyframe. I switched to another flash and it rendered just fine. It took me an hour to get the deliverable out simply battling with a render error, no mistake on my end. Finally I had to compromise and switch the effect because Premiere had decided it was not going to work with that particular one. I tried everything, rendering on a different track, rendering a different codec, deleting my media cache, deleting my render files, and restarting my computer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved