ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Embedding 708 captions to a mxf op1a file from adobe premiere pro cc

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Suzy HenceEmbedding 708 captions to a mxf op1a file from adobe premiere pro cc
by on Dec 2, 2014 at 12:12:19 am

I'm working on a HP Z620 Workstation, Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60 GHz processor, 32 GB RAM, and using Windows 7 Professional

I'm using CaptionMaker to make the caption files, and I'm editing on Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014.1 Release

I'm exporting a MacCaption MCC 608/708 .mcc file and importing that into premiere pro cc. When I add the file to my timeline it adds two video tracks. One of the tracks works when the closed caption display setting is set to 608 and the other works when the closed caption display setting is set to 708. When I export an mxf op1a and select embed in output file I can see the 608 captions on my QC monitor, but I only see the first 708 caption and then nothing. My monitor does read 708 captions because I was able to see them on a show captioned out of house. I even created a new CEA-708 closed caption track and captioned only within premiere, but I'm having the same problem, the first caption appears and then nothing else. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Return to posts index

Adam GagnonRe: Embedding 708 captions to a mxf op1a file from adobe premiere pro cc
by on Mar 13, 2015 at 2:39:34 am

Any luck with getting this fixed? Having the same issue.
thanks,
adam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]