ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Titles are ruining my video. Reducing resolution.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin AdamsonTitles are ruining my video. Reducing resolution.
by on Nov 26, 2014 at 10:51:15 pm

This is my first post here on Creative Cow. And I am bit of a amatuer with editting. I am needing some help figuring something out. I have 2 projects I am working on and they both seem to be suffering from the same issue.

When I add a title in my timeline, and I then export the video, it completely reduces the resolution of the video. I am working with 1080p footage from a 5d mark II. I literally can delete the title and it will export just fine. The file it creates is very small in size. But without the title, the size is large as it is supposed to be.

One of the titles I am working with, is a simple 'still title' that has the 'zoom' effect applied to it so that the wording in the title does a slow zoom towards the viewer.

The other title (and in a different project), is a 'Crawl Title' Right to left wording scrolling across the screen. Similar to a news ticker that scrolls at the bottom of a news station.

Again, both of these taken out, the video exports fine. Add them in, and it destroys the resolution. And the thing that they both share is titles that have a moving element to them.

Using Premiere CS6. and working in a 30fps sequence. if that helps any.

IF anyone could help me I would be very much appreciative.
Thanks in advance,

Return to posts index

Dustin AdamsonRe: Titles are ruining my video. Reducing resolution.
by on Dec 7, 2014 at 7:15:15 pm

Still having problems....Any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved