ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Replacing clips without audio to the same clips and name which including -BUT NO AUDIO IMPORTS TO TIMELINE!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stavros GenaridisReplacing clips without audio to the same clips and name which including -BUT NO AUDIO IMPORTS TO TIMELINE!
by on Nov 22, 2014 at 5:03:15 pm

So..I edited a part of my film with three long clips I hadn’t synced the audio on-there is no sound on these clips at all! Now that I have synced these three clips and exported them, I thought that the only thing I had to do, would be to replace the edited part (which jumps between these long clips) with the synced ones, and that they automatically would import the audio to the timeline (since they include audio). But it doesn’t work-It just replaces the clip and doesn’t import the audio to the timeline :(

Is there a solution to this?!

Best Regards
/Steve

Return to posts index

John MitchellRe: Replacing clips without audio to the same clips and name which including -BUT NO AUDIO IMPORTS TO TIMELINE!
by on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:17:18 am

Hmm - not sure why you thought that would work - you have no audio on your timeline and you just thought it would magically appear? Ideally you would have included dummy audio with your original clips and edited that into the sequence - then it would have worked.

Anyway the solution is - simply match frame the head frame of each clip, set your target audio tracks up, mark the clip in the timeline so you have an in and out edit and overwrite, then navigate to the head frame of the next clip and repeat the process if you map the appropriate keys to say F2-F6 should be pretty quick to do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]