ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Can´t open a .prproj in particular

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alexandre AlonsoCan´t open a .prproj in particular
by on Nov 19, 2014 at 8:29:23 am

Hello guys. I am a video edition and composition teacher in a design school at Madrid. Today morning has arrived one of the students telling me that she could´t open the .prproj file at her home. She is going from cs6 to cs6. When she tryes to open a particular .prproj this message comes up. This file opens without any problem at all at the school.

I have asked her, and she tells that she has installed the k-lite codec packs, so I think that it can´t be actually a codec problem.

Anyone knows something about that, or have experienced this bug or error before?

Thank you

(This project contains a sequence that could´nt be openned. We could´nt associate any codec or previsualization preset file with this kind of sequence)

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Can´t open a .prproj in particular
by on Nov 19, 2014 at 9:55:44 am

[alexandre Alonso] "I have asked her, and she tells that she has installed the k-lite codec packs, so I think that it can´t be actually a codec problem."

Installing some weird 3rd party codec packs can and will mess up pro softwares.

[alexandre Alonso] " Today morning has arrived one of the students telling me that she could´t open the .prproj file at her home"

Do you have Macs at the school and she's using Windows at home? I'd try deactivating and reactivating the software.

Return to posts index

alexandre AlonsoRe: Can´t open a .prproj in particular
by on Dec 18, 2014 at 8:14:21 am

thank you sooo much man, i did´nt find that

Return to posts index

Ann BensRe: Can´t open a .prproj in particular
by on Nov 19, 2014 at 7:09:32 pm

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/features-presets-missing-premiere-pr...

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]