ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How can video be played in a color?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric HarperHow can video be played in a color?
by on Nov 15, 2014 at 5:49:51 am

I want to play a separate video clip in a still object in my video which is a constant. I have been doing this using the Track Matte Key.
But the only problem with this I have other portions of the shot that cross over above the fixed object and when they do the Track matte is above them and the separate video clip plays on whatever is on top.

To solve this I thought if it were possible I want to assign the separate video clip to the color of the still object (which is distinctly different from its surroundings) instead of drawing a Track Matte on the object in attempts to fill the object as best as possible.

If anyone has any ideas or solutions please contact me at:

EricHarper7@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Eric

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: How can video be played in a color?
by on Nov 15, 2014 at 1:04:37 pm

Can you put what is your video bg above the fill in video. and on that bg video use a garbage mask and cut a hole?

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: How can video be played in a color?
by on Nov 15, 2014 at 9:06:48 pm

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking but that won't stop me from suggesting a solution! Nest the composite and use it twice? Once below and then on top? Or invert your track matte and use that on the background footage on a layer higher up the stack?

I think I've had this problem before, but I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

Return to posts index

Mike JacksonRe: How can video be played in a color?
by on Nov 18, 2014 at 9:06:57 am

Maybe I'm misreading this, but are you trying to make a Chroma Key?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]