ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Need advices for TV commercial

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicolas OtisNeed advices for TV commercial
by on Nov 13, 2014 at 3:43:19 pm

Hi! I'm new on this forum. I've been reading here since i started video editing and i learned a lot from you guys. But today, i have a particular issue and i might need your advice.

I'm currently editing my fist TV commercial. (I'm normally producing for the web) I have the Producer Guide the TV station sent me. It said i should use DVDPROHD 100 1080i60 or XDCAMHD422 1080i60 in 29.97fps. Normally, i would work in 1080p, so i won't have any issue with the interlacing, but for this project, i have to export in 1080i. But when i do, i got interlacing problem in some of my sequences (horizontal line when there is movement).
Is it normal to get those blurry line on a computer screen? Will it appear on a TV screen too? I'm a bit confused right now, so i need your advice.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm not 100% sure i'm in the right section, i apologize if i'm not!

Return to posts index

Daniel SametzRe: Need advices for TV commercial
by on Nov 13, 2014 at 4:41:46 pm

It's normal because your monitor is progresiv and your material interlazed. Old TVs where interlazed to save bandwith but now new TVs can show both I and P.

Return to posts index

Nicolas OtisRe: Need advices for TV commercial
by on Nov 13, 2014 at 6:26:57 pm

Ok thanks! So if i do a quick test with my HD TV at home using a USB key, it should play it the right way?

Return to posts index

Daniel SametzRe: Need advices for TV commercial
by on Nov 13, 2014 at 9:33:15 pm

It depends, maybe the codec is not suported by The TV.
I have send material to TV channel with DVCPRO that were original from 24p material with no problem.

Return to posts index

Nicolas OtisRe: Need advices for TV commercial
by on Nov 13, 2014 at 9:58:11 pm

I'm currently sending the video to the TV station. I think it's the better way to know if something is wrong. I'll get back to you tomorrow with the answer!

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]