ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

70th birthday

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mata Hari70th birthday
by on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:55:58 pm

Hi Cows,

One of my relative is going to celebrate her 70th in January. I have received a task that I haven't a clue how to do. That's not true, I did editing in college (studied film) but nothing this extend.

So the project is to create a video sequence of photos. Easy, right? Only I figured that I'd do something that I have never done before, because I don't want a boring video with star wipe transitions but rather create a sequence that looks like the end credit from iron man 3.

Should I use After Effects for the whole project or Premiere and After Effects for the color layers?
I have around 150 photograph that I can use. I will have limited access to a Premiere CS5 in my ex college and as I remember they have AE CS6. I understand that the project is big enough and I don't expect anyone to do it for me but if someone has an idea for a workflow, that would be highly appreciated, I don't think keyfreaming all images would be the deal here.

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: 70th birthday
by on Nov 12, 2014 at 3:49:44 pm

This is what you want:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved