ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Yosemite Premier Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Morrow
Yosemite Premier Issue
on Oct 18, 2014 at 3:22:55 am

Hello,
Since upgrading today to the new Macintosh OSX, Premier and After Effects crash and will not load. Please help!!!
Thanks So Much,
Patrick Morrow
Macbook Pro
16 Gigs Ram
Retina

Return to posts index

Edward Fiebke
Re: Yosemite Premier Issue
on Oct 18, 2014 at 6:43:44 am
Last Edited By Edward Fiebke on Oct 18, 2014 at 6:52:55 am

Which version of Premiere are you using?

I have Premiere 2014 that is associated with Adobe's Creative Cloud. I upgraded from Mavericks to Yosemite. So far, so good. Actually, all of the Creative Cloud programs are functioning in a reasonable manner. Of course, I haven't had the time to thoroughly test all of them. But so far, no crashes.

If you are using Premiere Pro CC2014, one of the things that is recommended to do, as read from the Adobe web-site, is configure the "Security & Privacy" (found in the computer's System Preferences) so that you "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere". If I remember correctly, this was recommended using Mavericks as well. However, if you are using older versions of Premiere Pro, Pre - Creative Cloud, hopefully someone else who was brave enough to venture into Yosemite, with much more know-how, can help you out.

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
on Oct 18, 2014 at 7:34:44 pm

I'm glad it's working for some people, but upgrading so soon is playing with fire. I wouldn't advise it.

Return to posts index

Glenn Lock
on Oct 20, 2014 at 4:56:18 pm

Have you gotten your Premiere CS6 to function with Yosemite? I am anxious to load Yosemite but don't wan't issues.

Return to posts index

Dave Bates
on Nov 25, 2014 at 3:29:52 pm

Premiere CS6 is frequently crashing for me. it is usable, but saving my project seems very unstable for some reason. If I am careful not to do anything while saving it seems to do better. I have also had parts of the interface lock up and the premiere QT service get stuck and have to be killed. Ok for hobbyists like me, but it would drive me crazy if I were using it for work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]