ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

I want to nest all my dialogue audio and add a compression filter in Premiere (not in Audition)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Orfalea
I want to nest all my dialogue audio and add a compression filter in Premiere (not in Audition)
on Jun 11, 2014 at 11:09:48 pm

How can I nest the audio only (w no video?)

Using PP 7.2.2

Thanks in advance!

Matt
http://www.youtube.com/orf

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
Re: I want to nest all my dialogue audio and add a compression filter in Premiere (not in Audition)
on Jun 12, 2014 at 1:40:04 am

So many ways to do this:

Nest the current sequence itself, drag it to the source monitor, drag the audio only into the sequence you originally nested from, add compression effect.

Output your audio only and make a new sequence from the new clip, add effect, bring this sequence into your original.

Set your compression effect on one clip. Save settings as a preset or just highlight and copy the effect in the effects panel. Select all the other clips and apply the same effect to all of them by dragging the preset on one of them or just hit ctrl v and paste the effect into all the highlighted clips.

Return to posts index

Mark Landman
Re: I want to nest all my dialogue audio and add a compression filter in Premiere (not in Audition)
on Jun 12, 2014 at 3:52:54 pm
Last Edited By Mark Landman on Jun 12, 2014 at 4:13:26 pm

You could use the audio track mixer in Premiere. Add an Audio Submix track to your sequence, route all of your dialogue tracks to the submix and add the appropriate dynamics or compression filter to the submix.

Mark Landman
PM Productions
Champaign, IL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]