ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How to work with/convert a 1 fps file for PP CS5?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed Hecht
How to work with/convert a 1 fps file for PP CS5?
on May 3, 2013 at 8:53:51 pm

Odd question, I know...
I have some quality 4:3 webinar files (PPT presentations with VOs) that I need to format in 16:9 (at 1024x576). (They come from ON24.) Problem is when I pull them into PP CS5, they show up as 1 fps with the audio way out of sync. Oddly, neither the audio nor video are truncated: They both end at the same time in the file. I tried interpreting the footage. That doesn't work. What am I missing to convert? (It plays fine and synced in the usual media player suspects like WMP and VLC.) Thanks in advance!
Ed

Return to posts index

Ivan Myles
Re: How to work with/convert a 1 fps file for PP CS5?
on May 4, 2013 at 3:42:36 am

Please provide the file extension, audio codec, and video codec for the source files. (VLC info should show the codecs.) Do the synch issues exist if the files are opened in After Effects or Adobe Bridge?

Return to posts index

Ed Hecht
Re: How to work with/convert a 1 fps file for PP CS5?
on May 6, 2013 at 6:16:46 pm

Thanks for your response. VLC HATES this file. It displays the first still frame during playback. The audio is fine. Video Codec displays as H.264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1), audio as MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a). I've attached a screen grab of the complete specs. As you'll see, the frame rate is actually less than 1 fps! Baffling...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]