ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How convert Full SBS 3D to both left and Right eyes with Premiere Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alejandro Castan
How convert Full SBS 3D to both left and Right eyes with Premiere Pro?
on Mar 14, 2012 at 11:29:50 am

Hi all
I have a 3840 x 1080 Avi 3D SidebySide file(full sbs)and I would need to convert it to both right and left eyes separately(1920 x 1080 each eye)with Premiere Pro to can do a Blu-Ray 3D disc, for it, could anybody help me?
Thanks in advance !
Best Regards
Alejandro

Return to posts index

Ramil Pasibe
Re: How convert Full SBS 3D to both left and Right eyes with Premiere Pro?
on Mar 14, 2012 at 4:42:44 pm

If you are on a MAC and if you have a copy of Adobe After Effects, you might try looking into Dashwood Stereo 3D Toolbox - http://www.dashwood3d.com/stereo3dtoolbox.php

The plugin allows you to isolate a side by side input to either the left and or the right eye only. That way, you can isolate each eye and export a master file separately.

If you are on Windows, well I am not sure if this would work but I suggest you look into Vegas software - which has built in stereo filters.

The current STEREO workflow for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 relies on a plugin called Cineform. I have a working Neo 3D license and I think there's no way to isolate either the left and right if the file has not been muxed or created inside CIneform itself.

Return to posts index

Alejandro Castan
on Mar 14, 2012 at 7:06:01 pm

Hi Ramil,
First of all, thanks for your help !
Unfortunate I have Windows and Premiere and Cineform installed in it. I have not to try with it yet but I will.
If you have some another idea please let me know it
Regards
Alejandro

Return to posts index

Ramil Pasibe
on Mar 18, 2012 at 2:49:58 am

There is no way to isolate the left and right image image though Cineform unless Cineform itself was used "muxed" or create it. My best recommendation is use Dashwood plugins. You may have to get a macbookpro though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]