First time poster. I have rooted a very frustrating problem to the "merge clips" feature on PP 5.5. This is what I'm doing.
1. Add clip marker in 1st Video Clip.
2. Drag to Timeline.
3. Add clip marker to 1st external audio file.
4. Drag to timeline and sync.
5. Add clip marker to 2nd external audio file.
6. Drag to timeline and sync.
7. Highlight all, click Merge Clips. See Merged Clip in bin.
9. Open Adobe PP 5.5, try to open project I was just working on, but receive this message "This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type."
So now I'm stuck. I've tried everything in the book here guys. Am I really going to have to create a new sequence for every single clip I want to sync? Please help me with a workaround here folks, I'm getting desperate.