ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

CS4 export problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Glenn Axford
CS4 export problem
on Oct 7, 2011 at 5:03:46 pm

So im working on a seminar that has power point slides. I've brought edited the seminar with premier and then brought that file into AE to add the slides. I have the slides appear side by side the video of the presenter and there is also an alpha channel behind the split screen so i can add an effect.

After, i bring the project back into premiere as an AE file. and i composite the background effects the AE file (with the slides and the presenter) and the audio. The problem i have is that on the timeline i cant see the AE file appear in the viewer while the play head is NOT moving. When i press space i can see everything fine but when i pause it the AE file disappears. I figured it was some small problem with the internal rendering of premiere so i sent it to export. But even now all i have is the audio and the background FX. Not the AE file.

I am fairly new to Premiere. I have been using FCP for the last 4 years. But i thought this would be easier to use since i'm going back and fourth between AE and Premiere.

Glenn Axford

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]