ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Treating Editors With Respect

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Glasser
Treating Editors With Respect
on Jun 30, 2011 at 9:03:29 pm

No doubt many of my FCP brothers and sisters are checking out the Premiere Pro and Adobe forums and considering making a change. One of things I noticed is Adobe's commitment to supporting our work and communicating with the editing community.

Unlike that other company's code of silence, I see blogs and articles from Adobe product managers on all of the popular creative sides. Their CEO recently unveiled a roadmap in a video. I even see Adobe employees answering questions on this site on a regular basis. Imagine that?

As a long-time FCP user, I am not accustomed to this type of support and respect. I didn't want this to go unnoticed by those considering a change to CS5.5. In my short time researching a change, I am already impressed with the communication and customer service of Adobe. The other big "A" could learn a thing or two.

Will CS5.5 work for my company? I don't know yet. But I appreciate a company who is willing to answer questions and work with me and not against me.

Just my 2 cents for the day.

Matthew Glasser
CEO / Executive Producer, InteReality Media LLC
Executive Producer, Healthcare Heroes
http://www.InteRealityMedia.com
http://www.HealthcareHeroes.com

Return to posts index

Alex Gerulaitis
Re: Treating Editors With Respect
on Jun 30, 2011 at 10:16:16 pm

Well put. I am also impressed that Adobe does all this with an air of humility - i.e. it doesn't go around bragging about it - they do their work and let it speak for them.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jul 1, 2011 at 5:52:37 am

It's nice that you noticed and said something.

We do what we do because we want to help people to make art---or at least get their work done.

I'm glad that I work for a company that encourages me to do that in a public way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on Jul 1, 2011 at 3:20:46 pm

Thanks for noticing and we're here to help! ;-)

Kevin Monahan
Sr. Content and Community Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jul 1, 2011 at 10:36:53 pm

I also appreciate and admire what Adobe is doing here. I am considering upgrading from CS5 to CS5.5 here shortly. I would like to see Adobe create their own hardware, OS and computer platform one day, and I know they would make a great system. Thank you Adobe for treating the professional editing community with respect, I wish other companies would follow in your footsteps. Also, thank you to the Creative Cow for this forum and for all the hard work you put into it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]