ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Problem in Prodad plugins usage

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vivek reddy
Problem in Prodad plugins usage
on Jun 22, 2011 at 8:46:45 am

Hi,
I just installed prodad adorage ,vitascene and heroglyph . All work fine as individual software's . But the point was for all of them to work in premier pro as plugins . Only vitascene shows up in premier pro CS5 as a plugin ,all others don't come up .What is the problem ? And I have master collection . And hence the plugins when installed should work in after effects also . But AE pops up error saying adorage and heroglyph will not work . I have updated all the prodad plugins and even premier pro.

-Thanks

Return to posts index

Kenn Schulz
Re: Problem in Prodad plugins usage
on Jul 28, 2011 at 12:36:23 pm

I had the same problem. Vitascene (64-bit) installs as a plug-in in Prem. Pro CS5, but error box keeps popping up stating that my graphics card is not capable of runnig Vitascene. I have an nVidia Quadro FX3800 (list $1100) card with the latest drivers (v275.65) also. I'm assuming the problem lies hidden in Premiere. I dunno. -KS

Return to posts index

vivek reddy
Re: Problem in Prodad plugins usage
on Jul 28, 2011 at 3:58:55 pm

Hey Vitascene works properly with premier pro CS5 ,there is no problem in that ,may be you should try installing the 32-64service.exe file ,which makes it compatible ,because I too had error coming ,but after installing this ,it worked fine .
And Its only heroglyph that will not work ,because its still only CS4 compatible .

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]