ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Do YOU use an HMC-150 or HMC-40?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Geer
Do YOU use an HMC-150 or HMC-40?
on Jun 15, 2010 at 4:35:47 pm

There exists an issues with timecode and the AVCHD specification in the HMC line - maybe other cameras too. There are a handful of posts out there about the problem and involve a range of editing applications.

I am working with Panasonic to solve the problem, but without others piping in with "Yea, mine does that too," they will not see it as a large enough issue to resolve.

If you have an HMC-150 or -40, or other AVCHD camera, please let me know if you are experiencing this simple symptom.

- Each of the AVCHD files recorded on the HMC-150 or HMC-40 and brought into an editing application, show a starting timecode of zero (00:00:00;00)

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

Roger Averdahl
Re: Do YOU use an HMC-150 or HMC-40?
on Jun 16, 2010 at 8:13:04 am

This is fixed in CS5.

Return to posts index

Todd Geer
Re: Do YOU use an HMC-150 or HMC-40?
on Jun 29, 2010 at 7:42:16 pm

For all following this post, Sony hasn't dropped the ball and is forwarding to development:

Thank you for your patience. I would just like to let you know that, since I am reproducing the issue here, I am going to be sending this issue off to our development team. They will look into the issue and offer solutions if available. If not, the issue will be bugged. I will update you once I hear back from them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]