ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio losing sync during export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zack Yoshyaro
Audio losing sync during export
on Jun 3, 2010 at 12:42:12 am

I seem to be losing sync between the audio and video when exporting my projects. They playback fine while in premiere, but upon export, they play back a little sluggish.

Oh, I should also note that the audio was not recorded separately from the video, so it's not a frame rate thing. Everything was done on the camera.

This is a new issue that has crept up on me. I've exported a few others, and they play back fine. I initially thought it was my frame rate. I'm going from a 29.97 video down to a 15fps flv, but after verifying the earlier export's settings, this does not seem to be the case. Everything is the same. It's just this last batch of exports that seem to be bad.

Side note. While exporting I still go about and use the computer while it does it's thing in the background. Could that be causeing any glitches? Should I just leave it alone once it begins exporting?

Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

Grant Salisbury
Re: Audio losing sync during export
on Sep 27, 2012 at 9:03:03 pm

Found this

I have determined that saving the H.264 QT file and simply changing the audio codec from AAC to "uncompressed" does the trick. Thanks to all for your interest in my issue.

Grant Salisbury
Production Director
http://www.gfxcreative.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]