ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

final render blurry

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
leon kessler
final render blurry
on Dec 8, 2009 at 6:22:51 am

For the past month I have been editing this video, and my renders were nice and clear. All of a sudden my renders are blurry. It kinda looks like a "frame blend" effect. I unchecked "frame blend" in clip>vid options>frame blend, but the final render is still blurry.

Even when i preview the "output" screen in the Adobe Media Encoder, it is blurry. but when i look at it in PP it looks fine.

I have tried to import the project into another project w/different settings, and it still didnt work.

im working with PP CS4, avchd footage, trying to render to the youtube HD widescreen preset(1280 x 720). the footage is from a sony xr500. i think that its 60i. and i want my final render to be 24p or 25p.

anyone help?

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: final render blurry
on Dec 8, 2009 at 10:43:02 am

Render to HDwmv, it gives excellent quality: Windows Media/HDTV 720p 24 High Quality.

Return to posts index

leon kessler
on Dec 8, 2009 at 11:33:09 pm

Ok, I rendered it out as a WMV as you suggested, but there is still the same blurry effect. when i pause the video on a bad frame it really looks like "frame blend". That is blending the last 2-3 frames with the current frame.

when there is less motion the frames look very clear, thats due to less "blending trails".

REALLY a problem for me... i even tried to start a whole new project and just import 1 piece of footage and render it, but it still is blurry.

please help if anyone has a suggestion... really killing me..

Return to posts index

leon kessler
on Dec 9, 2009 at 2:53:59 am

well... i kind of figured it out. the blurs disappeared when i rendered it out as 30fps. i guess it was blending frames to make up the 25fps conversion to 30fps difference. now im just gonna take the 30fps mov file and rerender it out at 24 fps... i know its bootleg but it worked.

Return to posts index

Dex Craig
on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:29:36 pm

If you want a final output at 24P you really should shoot in 24P. Converting from 29.97 interlaced to 24P is always a pain, and Premiere Pro isn't necessarily the best tool for converting. You'll get better results converting frame rates in AfterEffects, and even there, you might consider some plug-ins that specialize in time-shifting.

- Dex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]