ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

No audio playback in source window

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Wilcox
No audio playback in source window
on Jun 26, 2009 at 6:16:55 pm

Just trying to work with some P2 media and I cannot seem to monitor audio in the source window. Same clips in the timeline play back audio just fine. I can see waveform in source window too, just can't monitor. Playback settings in source window are the same (desktop audio). Is this something simple that I am missing? Not a regular Premiere user...

Return to posts index

Marten Kopp
Re: No audio playback in source window
on Jul 2, 2009 at 9:10:10 am

Did you allready found the sollution? I am having kind of the same problems. And it makes it really hard to edit without previewing the sound. I allready figured out I had to do some sound channel mapping. So my files have audio in the bin preview. And in the source monitor they show a waveform but it still refuses to play the sound.

Return to posts index

Jim Wilcox
on Jul 6, 2009 at 3:48:33 pm

Marten,

I have found no solution to date. Still hoping someone out there has something for us. I can play back clips directly in the bin with audio, but as soon as they drop into the source window its MOS. Same on two separate systems.

Return to posts index

Marten Kopp
on Jul 6, 2009 at 3:55:11 pm

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply. To bad you didn't figured it out allready. It's actually quite anoying. I get them to play the audio in source monitor but only when I set the audio track from 1 to 2. Really wierd. But I got over 190 clips so it will be a lot of work to switch them all.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]