ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

premier cs4 crashing

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mahesh dood
premier cs4 crashing
on Apr 8, 2009 at 5:58:53 am

hi
i am using a core 2 duo 2.8 GHZ, windows 7, video memoery 1GB, RAM 7 GB, and yet everytime i load premier and play the timeline to view premier crashes, i am unable to work, what could be the problem???

thanks
mahesh

Return to posts index

Eddie Lotter
Re: premier cs4 crashing
on Apr 8, 2009 at 2:22:30 pm

Mahesh, please provide these details to help us help you.

Cheers
Eddie

Return to posts index

Curt Larsson
Re: premier cs4 crashing
on Apr 16, 2009 at 7:53:16 pm

I had similar problems. I was told not to update to latest update on Premiere Pro CS4. So I did a clean install, using Adobes software to delete all installation files. After a successful installation, I did a manual update by selecting the files a wanted to update. Excluding Premiere Pro CS4 updates. That worked, no more crashes. But this means that I can no longer receive any update to my Premiere Pro, so Adobe must try to fix this bug. Incidently I also have Premiere 6,0 installed and it works fine, using the same .avi files.

Return to posts index

Curt Larsson
Re: premier cs4 crashing, fixed
on Apr 17, 2009 at 6:16:05 am

Hello again, I just found out what was the problem with Premiere Pro CS4 crashing on me. It was NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS with the old driver, I have now updated my driver to version 2008-09-17 version 6.14.11.7813, and then I was downloading the Premiere Pro CS4 latest updates, that use to crash on me, but it is WORKING NOW!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]