ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premier Pro/Media Encoder Export Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Volzer
Premier Pro/Media Encoder Export Problem
on Jun 9, 2008 at 4:57:22 pm

Alright I'm having a WEIRD issue with Media Encoder out of Premiere Pro CS3. I'm cutting these simple talking head videos. There are are four of them. They are all made from the same clips of interviews with four people, but each video has different parts of the interviews. Basic, basic, basic. The four videos have the same music underneath, the same animated open, the same lower thirds, the same transitions. When I try to export them as wmvs. Videos one and two export fine, but when I try to export videos 3 and 4 I get an error from Media Encoder that says "The number of audio channels in the output need to be the same or lower than those of the source. Canceling the operation."
Now there are two channels of audio in the sequence I'm outputing so that should be okay. And there are the same number of audio channels in the sequences that export fine as there are in the ones that won't export and I can even delete the audio tracks and try to export and it won't let me do it. Anybody have a clue as to why?

Return to posts index

Jon Barrie
Re: Premier Pro/Media Encoder Export Problem
on Jun 10, 2008 at 12:23:17 am

Is your master audio track Stereo too? If that is set to 5.1 then everything is being output to 5.1 same as if its set to Mono, the project is then outputting to MOno despite the audio you are using it all outputs based on the type of Master Audio Track. Make sure that is the same in the Project with Edit 1 & 2 and the 3 & 4. There will be a difference somewhere. Maybe the settings in export are different, unless you are using a preset you've made.
- Jon ;)

How many editors does it take to change a light bulb?
http://www.jonbarrie.net

Return to posts index

George Cahill III
on Oct 30, 2008 at 5:38:13 pm

Jon,
thanks for the help...I Googled the problem, your answer came up and Bobs my uncle! Fixed & moving on.

How many editors does it take...?

Your site is spartan but impressive...great reel!

Cheers!
George Cahill

Return to posts index

Daniel Carmo
on Jul 10, 2008 at 12:43:18 pm

I had the same problem.. I've noticed that the master track have only one icon of "sound" (like mono or something) and other tracks had two (like stereo)! After had tried many things with no good results I created a new sequence, and that new sequence have the master track with "stereo icon" so I copied all objects of the other sequence to this new one and it has solved the problem of exporting the video! =)
Hope this helps!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]