ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Help!! exporting to movie

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrea Cuda
Help!! exporting to movie
on Jan 16, 2008 at 4:18:12 pm

I am having a problem at finding the best resolution to export my video to movie

I imported from tape using an sony hddv camera, and finished editing, and rendering everything, but now when i export to movie every time the camera moves or someone in the video moves.(the best way I can explain this) The image gets lines across it how do i fix this. What am i doing wrong.

Please help me i have been trying to figure this out fro a couple of days now with no sucess

P.s using a mac

Return to posts index

Jeff Brown
Re: Help!! exporting to movie
on Jan 16, 2008 at 5:06:27 pm

Take a look at Adobe's Video and Audio Primers, and review "interlacing" in the "Adobe DV Compression Primer". My guess is it will help...

-jeff

Return to posts index

pizza roll slaughter
on Jan 16, 2008 at 8:13:46 pm

Try this first,

File > export > settings

In the setting menu go to "Keyframe and Rendering" on the left.

And then click the maximum bit rate button and the DEINTERLACE VIDEO FOOTAGE botton. Make sure you have that one checked for sure. But I say you should have them both on.

The problem you are seeing is the different fields in your interlaced video having a hard time keeping up with each other during motion.

Ben

I got the hottest beats and the softest fur.

Return to posts index

Harm Millaard
on Jan 16, 2008 at 8:17:04 pm

That is a good suggestion if you want to throw away half your vertical resolution.

Harm Millaard

Return to posts index

pizza roll slaughter
on Jan 16, 2008 at 8:48:06 pm

Don

Return to posts index

Harm Millaard
on Jan 16, 2008 at 9:58:20 pm

Don't look like you do, because your eyesight is severely lacking, PizzaBoy

Harm Millaard

Return to posts index

Vincent Becquiot
on Jan 16, 2008 at 11:54:07 pm

It all depends on what you are doing with the final media.

Harm is absolutely right about the loss of resolution, and unfortunately, there is no way around it. When you interpolate, you lose. If this is going to DVD, keep it interlaced, as "most" people still use interlaced displays.

If this is going to the web, well, that resolution hit won't matter as much. Don't trust a Windows Media player playback however, only a true broadcast monitor will tell you what your footage looks like...

BTW, Aharon works with AE, not Premiere, which unfortunately does a poor job at de-interlacing. Either a projector, or Plasma/LCD will de-interlace automatically when needed.

Vince

Return to posts index

Andrea Cuda
on Jan 17, 2008 at 2:52:09 pm

Thanks for ur input, but i tried it without teh de-interlace or whatever,burned it onto dvd, and it had the lines, and i had the oldest tv in the house, so i figued if it looked like crap on the old tv then it would look like crap on any other t.v.

True or false?

Return to posts index

Andrea Cuda
on Jan 17, 2008 at 2:49:53 pm

Hey thanks I tried it last night and it looks alright, now i'll just have to see how it looks on the dvd.

Do you suggest going through encore, and can u recommond any sites that have a tutorial on making dvd menus and dvd through encore?

Return to posts index

Eddie Kantis
on Jan 30, 2008 at 8:40:03 pm

Go to http://www.vtc.com .... quick time tutorials on this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]