ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Red Curtains clip... anyone ??

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jean in Boston
Red Curtains clip... anyone ??
on Jun 4, 2007 at 12:37:51 am

Hi there!

I'm looking for a little video clip of some red curtains being opened to be used as an intro for a video. I've seen that video in one of the different NLE software I already installed on my computer.

Hopefully you'll know exactly what I'm looking for.

By the way, the clip lasts about 5-8 seconds (approx.) and if you have it, I'd like if you could email me the 16:9 version of it.

Thank's!!

Bye!

Jean

Return to posts index

Harm Millaard
Re: Red Curtains clip... anyone ??
on Jun 4, 2007 at 9:37:01 am

Rather hopeless question. You don't give an e-mail address, you expect a 30+ MB file to be accepted by your mail relay server and ISP and you expect people to stand in line to help you out with this? I doubt it.

Return to posts index

perry cheng
on Jun 4, 2007 at 10:59:51 am

Jean,
If you have it in the 'other NLE' already installed in your computer, why not: 1. find out its location, perhaps you can copy it? (It may be in a video format you can use in PPro). 2. Edit the first few second of the opening scene you want with your 'other NLE' program, then, export as DV avi or something that fit your project, then, import back in PPro.

Perry

Return to posts index

Jean in Boston
on Jun 5, 2007 at 10:52:45 am

Hi Perry!

It was when I was getting started with Video Editing Softwares and I was trying different ones and delete them if they weren't good for what I wanted to do, so it's long gone from my computer now.

When I tried Premiere Pro, I stuck to that one.

I thought it came with ULEAD and download again a demo version from their website hoping to find the file there again, but no. No luck.

Thank's for your help!

Jean

Return to posts index

Hifitom
on Jun 5, 2007 at 12:37:03 pm

Hi Jean,

Panopticum has the plugin you want. I have never used this one, but I think we have it on one of our systems.
http://www.panopticum.com/pr/curtains/theatre.shtml

Also look at Burger's Transitions. There is a Curtain transition in there. Might not have many parameters to adjust, but it's FREE!
http://www.burgers-transition-site.de/downloads/transitions/index.html

Tom

Return to posts index

Tim Mirande
on Jun 5, 2007 at 5:23:56 pm

Here are a couple in an inexpensive ($119) collection. I also had need for an opening with red curtains and bought it. It's not too bad - and gives you a couple of curtain options as well as some other tidbits.

http://www.animationsforvideo.com/html/hme_vol_1.htm

hth,

Tim

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]