ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

dvx100

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daveyg
dvx100
on Dec 22, 2006 at 2:20:35 am

hey all, i just picked up my dvx100 2 weeks ago. im stoked EXCEPT no one seems to be able to help me from start to finish using premier pro 2.0 can someone help me create a DVD with settings etc. PLEASE. ive searched for hours, i may be searching for the wrong thing though. thanks

Return to posts index

Vincent Becquiot
Re: dvx100
on Dec 22, 2006 at 3:52:02 am

If we could make a post that explained everything "From start to Finish", that would probably put the Total Training Guys out of business ;)

Are you working in 24P ? Do you want your DVD to be in 24P, or interlaced ? What part are you stuck on, the DVD export, a menu ?

DVD export can be as simple selecting export > Export to DVD, and then picking the default settings.

Of course, this depends on how much video you are trying to fit on that DVD, and it never is an exact science...

Vince

Return to posts index

daveyg
Re: dvx100
on Dec 24, 2006 at 2:49:35 am

i am shooting 24pa. i read someplace that that was the best way to go. sorry for the broad request. i guess im stuck on the interpret part. when i start a project, i should pick the 24p settings, capture footage. but do i just drag onto timeline. or is there something to do. then, on export how do i do that part. thanks ill post as neccessary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]