ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

adobe premier pro broadcast clock

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hedpuk
adobe premier pro broadcast clock
on Oct 9, 2006 at 1:26:44 am

Hi.

Is it possible to create a 45 second broadcast countdown clock in premier?

Thanks

Glenn

Return to posts index

Blast1
Re: adobe premier pro broadcast clock
on Oct 9, 2006 at 6:21:04 pm

Its called an "Acadamy Leader", if using Ppro 2, the instructions are on P186 of your manual, Its in the index as "Leader, Counting", same in earlier ver of Ppro.

Return to posts index

Hedpuk
on Oct 10, 2006 at 10:42:27 am

Hi Thanks for the reply, although what you've mentioned isn't a broadcast clock its a count in leader. The clock we need looks like an old analogue clock and counts in from 45 seconds and contains all the advert details that the BACC require.

Thanks

Glenn

Return to posts index

Blast1
on Oct 10, 2006 at 11:57:13 am

[Hedpuk] "BACC"

You are in the UK, I think time standard when Broadcast Clock or a program flow pie chart, I've seen something like you are refering to, but they were a template made in a program like AFX or Boris, have you tried a net search?

Return to posts index

Hedpuk
on Oct 10, 2006 at 4:42:03 pm

Hi. Thanks for the info. Managed to get the clock on tape but it means editing it. What version of boris do you think had it in, i have a copy of one of them some where.

I tried a net search too with no luck at all, the only thing that seems to generate it is the avid system.

Thanks

Glenn

Return to posts index

Blast1
on Oct 10, 2006 at 6:09:26 pm

[Hedpuk] "What version of boris do you think had it in, i have a copy of one of them some where."
It didn't come with the program, but was made with it, talking to a friend(owns a mac) he said he got one from the internet while he was in the UK.
BACC(his defination of the acronym suppressed)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]