ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Source window is displaying incorrectly.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tyler browner
Source window is displaying incorrectly.
on Apr 1, 2020 at 2:53:10 pm

I am working on a project with footage that is smaller 1920x1080. The footage originally appeared fine in the source window. It filled the screen and I could see the entire picture. However, once in the timeline, with the Scale at 100%, it only filled 50% of the screen. I needed to scale it up, and instead of scaling up every individual clip in the timeline I decided to add the Transform effect to the master and scale it up there. I changed the Scale from 100% to 200%. While viewing the timeline the footage all appears how I want it to now. However, when I am looking at the source window the footage is now scaled up too much. It's as if that Transform is applied to the source window too and it is zoomed all the way in. If I undo the Transform I can actually see the footage in the source window how I intended, but it becomes too small in the timeline. What is the solution? I don't want the source window to actually scale up and change.

Return to posts index

Elijah Ciali
Re: Source window is displaying incorrectly.
on Apr 3, 2020 at 1:36:57 pm

Changing the master is almost like changing the source itself. I think the easiest way is by copying your transform effect to all of the clips.

Return to posts index

Elijah Ciali
Re: Source window is displaying incorrectly.
on Apr 3, 2020 at 1:38:18 pm

if it's just that clip the entire time, you can try adding the transform effect to an adjustment layer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]