ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro: Audio recorded with audition is not matching video/audio from camera

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Jensen
Premiere Pro: Audio recorded with audition is not matching video/audio from camera
on Mar 28, 2020 at 5:51:14 am

I recorded a video sequence on my mirrorless camera and it has a built in microphone but I also recorded audio using a microphone hooked into adobe audition using a XLR to usb interface. When I drag both clips into premiere, it first failed when I tried to synchronize the clips. I manually synced the start of the 15 minute clip but I notice that at the end of the clip the audio waveforms between the camera audio and my microphone audio are about 2 seconds off. I recorded the audio at 44100 hz using the microphone but also tried exporting it in audition to 48000 hz. My camera is outputting at 23.976 Hz. It appears as if my podcast audio needs to slow down by about 0.227% which is minuscule but certainly is noticeable over time.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I bet I could slow down the video slightly to match but I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.

Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]