ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Alpha Glitch upon RE-launching Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DanielNova
Alpha Glitch upon RE-launching Premiere
on Jan 21, 2020 at 9:21:38 pm

Hello,

I've noticed that after re-launching Premiere all of my video files that have an alpha layer (Quicktime Movie with Animation Codec set with RGB+Alpha, Millions of Colors+) has a blue tinted glitch that appears at the exact 16th frame each time.

The file when originally imported in Premiere plays back just fine. After quitting and re-launching the program a blue transparent tint appears on the alpha layer. I can delete the file and re-import the file and the blue tint will still be present. It's only after I re-render a new version of the alpha movie file that this blue tint is not present, but will appear again after re-launching.

Premier - 13.1.2
MacOS 10.14.6

I can't find any similar post or solutions with the words I'm searching with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Return to posts index

mel ruiz
Re: Alpha Glitch upon RE-launching Premiere
on Jul 28, 2020 at 3:58:31 am

I had a similar issue today. AE and Premiere current versions (as of today, 20200727) and working on iMac with high sierra). I exported a thought bubble comp (where the bubble's opacity fades to 0)  with alpha from AE and brought into premiere. once i exported from premiere and the alpha channel was turquoise just like yours when the fade out happened. I tried animation codec first, then prores 4444. When i first imported 4444 into sequence it looked perfect. but blue was back in export and never went away after I closed and reopened premiere. Even if i deleted the file from project and reimported it. 

so weird. anyone know what's going on? there were no effects on this comp. just opacity keyframes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]