ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Video juddering, even when rendered

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan Cowalt
Video juddering, even when rendered
on Jan 18, 2020 at 5:55:12 pm

Hey everyone,

I am a newbie to Premiere Pro, just starting my first project and already running into a problem I can't solve.
I have this one clip in my timeline, which I wanted to play reversed. So I let Premiere do it's Magic and set it up to play reversed. But the clip is juddering. Even when exported as a Video. So I used another programm to reverse the clip and imported this video. Still not playing smooth.
The video is 4k, 60 fps; the project is set to 4k, 30fps, because most of my clips are shot with these settings. I understand, that it is hard to drop 30 frames every second during playback, but shouldn't it be fine, once the project is rendered and exported? Why is it still not playing properly?

There are no effects applied on the clip.

If you need any further information or a screenhot of any settings to help me, just let me know, where to find these information and I will supply you.

I am very thankful for any kind of support.

Best regards

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Video juddering, even when rendered
on Jan 18, 2020 at 8:44:48 pm

When you say judder do you mean its skipping frames?
And if it is skipping frames, is it random or?
60i to 30p should be smooth.
and how long is the clip?

Return to posts index

Jan Cowalt
Re: Video juddering, even when rendered
on Jan 19, 2020 at 2:12:10 pm

Hi,
I mean, that it freezes for 0,5-2 seconds and then continues the video accordingly, skipping all the frames of those 0,5-2 seconds.
The video originally is 28 seconds long, but it's speeded up 300%.
It seems random which frames are frozen and which are skipped, but what's interesting, is that it always happens in the last half of the clip, but never in the beginning.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]