ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Braw Proxies Relink

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
marta reis
Braw Proxies Relink
on Nov 25, 2019 at 11:58:26 pm
Last Edited By marta reis on Nov 27, 2019 at 2:14:40 pm

Im editing a 4K project with Braw footage.
I started editing with proxies generated inside Premiere by someone else and transfered via web.
I now have all masters in my possession including the original proxy's folder (sidecar file included).
How can I relink the clips on my sequence to the original braw files and then attach the original proxies file?

System:
Xeon 1650v3
Win10 64-bit
64GB RAM
GTX 1080 6Gb
1Tb SSD system drive
12TB Raid 0 Media Disk
Backup External RAID 5
Adobe CC 2020, Davinci 16.1.1

Return to posts index

Nicolas FAVRE
Re: Braw Proxies Relink
on Dec 3, 2019 at 4:54:03 pm

Hello,

Linking a proxy file to the original file is generally made with right click -> Proxy -> Reconnect Full Resolution Media.

Also, there are 2 different plugins in Premiere Pro.

With the Blackmagic plugin (the free one), you can't link the proxy to the braw because it is not in the extension list when you click on "Reconnect Full Resolution Media', so I don't know how you could do for this, maybe by exporting the XML, and replacing the extensions ".mp4" into ".braw" ?

With the Autokroma BRAW Studio (29$ and special prices this week), you can link the proxy to the braw (the extension is in the list and "Reconnect Full Resolution Media" works !). You can test the plugin before to buy it, if you want to be sure that it works in your computer and is good for your workflow !

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma's team.

------
AfterCodecs and BRAW Studio plugins for Adobe CC -https://autokroma.com/
------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]