ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Chapters on Blu Ray out of Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Roscus
Chapters on Blu Ray out of Premiere
on Oct 29, 2019 at 4:05:48 am

Hi,

So I am trying to burn a dance recital blu ray DVD. This is my first go of burning a Blu-ray Instead of a regular old DVD. There are 63 dances so I inserted what I believed were chapter markers into my sequence between every dance. But once I went through the MediaZilla Legacy steps, and burnt the BluRay -everything is fine except there was only one chapter, 2.5 hrs long!

I am aware that for whatever reason Adobe has gotten rid of Encore. So now I have resorted to using MediaZilla where I am paying $30 a month. I just need my chapters to be recognized. I can't give clients a 2.5 hour Disc and expect them to fast forward to their child's dance.

This is kinda rediculous that so many platforms are just abandoning blu-ray menu and DVD creation seemingly altogether. There are still many avenues where clients want physical copies of events.

Can anyone share their enlightenment on this issue??? I need my chapter markers to be recognized. Thank you in advance.

- Mark

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: Chapters on Blu Ray out of Premiere
on Oct 29, 2019 at 2:55:30 pm

You should contact MediaZilla.
If you are on window this is a good alternative: https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS2/CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Oct 29, 2019 at 3:01:42 pm

It may be too late for this situation but instead of a Blu Ray DVD, long videos with markers can be created on YouTube. Fewer and fewer people own a DVD player of any kind. YouTube is ubiquitous.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tmprods
tallmanproductions.net

Return to posts index

Mark Roscus
on Oct 29, 2019 at 3:14:59 pm

Hi Greg,

Thanks, but it is too late. I realize less people are using any DVDs but I have a group of parents who paid me to deliver them physical Blu-ray Dvds.

Is there any help you can provide based on my information?

Return to posts index

Mark Roscus
on Oct 29, 2019 at 3:12:23 pm

I will try to reach out to MediaZilla. I am on a Mac. Mac only.

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Oct 29, 2019 at 6:28:43 pm

I haven’t needed to do this in a long time, but you can add chapter markers and burn to BluRay using Apple Compressor. I think it’s still only 50 bucks. Just export Apple Pro Res out of Premiere and take that into Compressor.

https://support.apple.com/guide/compressor/add-markers-cpsr0ca43996/4.4.5/m...

Return to posts index

Chris Johnston
on Oct 30, 2019 at 4:19:43 pm

Hi, I am on Windows and I used my CS6 installer package to install Encored DVD. It first verified my Creative Cloud subscription and then installed fine. It works just like before. I read your post and said "oh no" I cannot believe there are now stoping the legacy install of Encore. Do you not have the CS6 installer for OSX? If so I could try to upload it for you once I find it. Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]