ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro 2019 Learning Courses

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Bartuba
Premiere Pro 2019 Learning Courses
on Oct 21, 2019 at 4:04:07 am

I just subscribed to Premiere Pro 2019 on my PC. Although I took an in-classroom course for FCP X about 4 years ago, I didn't use it much and became more interested in Premiere having attended a Meetup user group. My interest is both recreational and for professional development/advancement in my marketing role.

I see the tutorials, user guide, and courses from Adobe but wondering if anyone has a recommendation for online courses for Premiere Pro?

I have access to Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning and a search for beginning Premiere Pro turns up 703 courses. I've also used Udemy quite a bit for other online learning.

Any recommended trainers, courses, or learning paths would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Mike Whitehouse
Re: Premiere Pro 2019 Learning Courses
on Oct 21, 2019 at 1:11:50 pm

It is just not possible to beat the Lynda.com courses. The one I use for Premiere Pro is called:

Premiere Pro CC 2019 Essential Training: The Basics by Ashley Kennedy

The amazing thing is that the public library in my area offers access to Lynda.com to anyone who has a library card. That is what I do and the courses are updated as new versions of the software are released.

Good Luck!
Mike Whitehouse

Return to posts index

Gary Bartuba
on Oct 22, 2019 at 4:20:00 am

Mike,

Thanks for the great tip for the Lynda.com course by Ashley Kennedy. I've added this one to my Lynda.com Collection and will dig into it.

Doug

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Oct 21, 2019 at 6:51:47 pm

And there's VideoRevealed YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzAdXeniYhIGlFndHYPiYg

Return to posts index

Gary Bartuba
on Oct 22, 2019 at 4:26:31 am

Great- thanks for this tip Todd.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]