ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Upon render, creates audio glitches at beginning of every shot! (not a click/pop btw)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Tremblay
Upon render, creates audio glitches at beginning of every shot! (not a click/pop btw)
on Sep 17, 2019 at 7:24:09 pm

Hi,

FYI: nothing to do with a typical click or pop.

I have been working with Panasonic G5 footage with audio. When I try to render out a scene, PP & Media Encoder add a 1 second audio glitch at the beginning of every edited shot in the video. And from what I can gather, it picks up the first second* of that full original clip and adds it at the beginning of where the shot was cut...

*= like when the director talks details prior to action being called.

What the hell is this new bug again???

The only workaround is to render the audio separately then reintegrate it in the time and render with the video. Ridiculous.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
Re: Upon render, creates audio glitches at beginning of every shot! (not a click/pop btw)
on Sep 17, 2019 at 7:32:27 pm

Are there any plug-ins or processing effects involved, like a de-noiser?

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Upon render, creates audio glitches at beginning of every shot! (not a click/pop btw)
on Sep 18, 2019 at 10:30:05 am

First thing I ask about is the audio file format. If it's mp3, I always convert to WAV.

PPro will certainly let us place mp3 on the timeline. But in my experience, that doesn't mean PPro "loves" mp3.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]