ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Set up Multicam with clips already synced by PluralEyes and on Premiere Timeline.

COW Forums : PluralEyes

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Adam Berch
Set up Multicam with clips already synced by PluralEyes and on Premiere Timeline.
on Jun 26, 2019 at 9:18:40 pm

Hi,

I am working with Premiere Pro CC 2018.

I have synced 3 cameras in PluralEyes and it is sitting on a timeline in Premiere Pro CC 2018.

What do I have to do and how do I set it up so I can start editing in Multicam Mode? Again, it's 3 cameras and 1 external audio source already synced up and ready to be edited.

Thanks in Advance

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
Re: Set up Multicam with clips already synced by PluralEyes and on Premiere Timeline.
on Jun 27, 2019 at 9:39:12 am

By sitting on a timeline do you mean you see the 3 video tracks? If so then that is the multicam sequence which was "opened in timeline" and you need to select that clip and "make sequence from clip". Then you multicam edit the sequence.

In my opinion, while it is technically a sequence, multicam sequences would be better explained as a multicam "clip" which is the made into a multicam sequence for editing.

You can select a multicam and "open in timeline" and adjust things like which cam is on which track if that matters to you and you can apply color treatments etc. to the clips. Everything you do to the multicam clip when opened in timeline affects, or is reflected in the sequence made from the multicam clip.

Ricky

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]